The coordinated access hub is located at 521 Vernon Street in Nelson. The Hub is open daily for drop-in service to 8 people at a time for now, with COVID protocols.
- Food and water, hygiene supplies, and clothing are available.
- Harm reduction supplies are available, and the e-OPS is open as staff are available.
- Haircuts are available every other Friday, first-come, first-served.
- For people experiencing homelessness, dental services may be available through the HUB. Talk to staff for info.
Physical/mental health, harm reduction, outreach
ANKORS: 250-505-5506 Office hours: Monday – Thursday 9:30 am – 12:00 pm, and 1 pm – 4:30 pm
- Providing Naloxone, harm reduction supplies & services, hydration & nutrition, vitamins, access to restrooms
- OPS running during office hours. Can now serve two people at a time.
- Take-home Fentanyl test strips available during office hours
- Drop-off drug testing with FTIR Spectrometer. For after-hours drop-off, call 250-505-5506 for arrangements
- Call 250-505-5506 for info on following programs: Gender Outlaws; Kootenay Boundary Adult Support Recovery Program; Counselling/Support and Info re: HIV and Hepatitis C
For a complete list of services and contacts, see ‘Programs & Services’ section of the website: ankors.bc.ca