Small Business BC provides practical business webinars and online education to develop your business skills and strategy, including a series of specialized back to business webinars to tackle the challenges faced by the pandemic. These expert-led sessions are geared at equipping businesses in British Columbia with the skills and knowledge they need to survive the new realities of our COVID-19 economy.
With over 300 Business Education webinars per year covering over 40 different business topics, Small Business BC is dedicated to helping you gain the business, financial, and digital literacy needed to nurture and develop your tourism business. Whether you need help starting (or restarting) your business, hiring employees, managing operations, planning financials, building your website, connecting with travellers online, and more, there’s a Business Education webinar for you.
Examples of upcoming sessions include:
- Market Research for Your Business Package (Feb 23)
- Creating a Website for Your Business (Mar 1)
- Blogging to Promote Your Business (Mar 9)
- Creating Engaging Video Content Using Your Phone (Mar 14)
- Online Lead Generation for Small Business (Mar 15)
- Advanced Websites: How to Turn Your Web Traffic Into Sales (Mar 22)
To see all available educational opportunities at Small Business BC, visit: https://smallbusinessbc.ca/education
Small Business BC